Sorry it been a while, life has gotten crazy!
We had two baptisms! Awal and our Cutie Hindi family! Sister Hopkins has gone home! It was very bittersweet. While I waited for transfers I double covered with the Hermanas, very fun and wild. I was surprised how much I could follow the conversations. That being said I do not know a lick of Spanish, lol. Transfers were Thursday and she is training! Wild. It has been the biggest adjustment. My new companion is Sister Young, she is from west Texas. She is the cutest thing ever, she reminds me of Jenna Rink from 13 going on 30! This next week is going to be so exciting and so busy! Im figuring everything out, slowly but surly.
1 Nephi 4:6
6 And I was led by the Spirit, not knowing beforehand the things which I should do.
7 Nevertheless I went forth...
Moses 6:31
31 And when Enoch had heard these words, he bowed himself to the earth, before the Lord, and spake before the Lord, saying: Why is it that I have found favor in thy sight, and am but a lad, and all the people hate me; for I am slow of speech; wherefore am I thy servant?
32 And the Lord said unto Enoch: Go forth and do as I have commanded thee, and no man shall pierce thee. Open thy mouth, and it shall be filled, and I will give thee utterance, for all flesh is in my hands, and I will do as seemeth me good.
33 Say unto this people: Choose ye this day, to serve the Lord God who made you.
34 Behold my Spirit is upon you, wherefore all thy words will I justify; and the mountains shall flee before you, and the rivers shall turn from their course; and thou shalt abide in me, and I in you; therefore walk with me.
God is good. Angles stand guard. With Him by our side we can not fail.
—Sister Robertson☆
My face, featuring others!
Fyi, I love a good letter!
Sister Isabelle Robertson
3301 W Gonzales Road
Oxnard CA 93036
UNITED STATES
Weekly planning on a chalk board
Our BFFs at Moorpark. We don't know their names and they don't know ours, lol.
You welcome
Before bed outfit
🍋 Park!
🍋 Park!
The Reeders!
Dinner with Skylar, Elli, and Ammon









































No comments:
Post a Comment