Monday, July 27, 2026

NEEDS PICTURES June 29, 2026: The One With The Celebrities

 Monday

P-DAY!!!
We played card games and got to know our new district. I tried every flavor of life savor and I never want to eat another one. Fun facts they have like 12 now. I tried tzatziki sauce for the first time, basically glorified ranch. Im not sure if I like it…

Tuesday
Weekly planning!
Prepping for the most chaotic week of our lives.
We had a fire lesson with Tristan, he's so cool. He had some amazing questions and was excited to start reading the Book of Mormon. Then we had a glorious lesson with Maddie! She is getting baptized on the 18th!!! But ya God is good and so very real. During that lesson yours truly turned into a word wizard, straight poetry coming out of my mouth. #the gift of tongues

Wednesday
The Hollywood Bowl!!! 
Wow, just wow. The music was beautiful and DONNY was glorious. We road with Theresa and we parked in the church parking lot and Uber'd over to the Bowl. 10/10
Then when we got back the parking lot gate was locked… so Ammon jumped the fence, lol. So ya what a night. We got home around 12am, lol

Thursday
We got to sleep in till 8am!!! Joy!
Then we drove to Thousand Oaks to hear words from an apostle of God! Gerald Caussé! I have shaken the hand of an apostle. Crazy. He spoke to us for about 2 hours, I was front row! I was no less than a foot away from this man. Star struck. Today was also the last day with our beautiful President and Hermana Rodriguez. Saying goodbuy was heartbreaking. They will be missed.

Friday
The watch party begins, we spent all day inviting people to come to the watch party. It was amazing! So many people pulled up, it was a stake wide thing so our whole zone pulled up. Very fun. I was most excited about the snow cones, very disappointed. 

Saturday
God magnifying effort left and right. We spent so much time contacting people over the internet today. By the end of it I was ready to throw away my phone forever.

Sunday
A lovely day, 2 sacraments and 4 friends at church!!! Dinner with the Guidos, home made tacos! They love us. Last Zoom with President and Hermana Rodriguez. Sad days.


✨️GLIMMERS✨️
✨️ Red Trucks
✨️ An apostle of the Lord
✨️ Donny Osman
✨️ Homeless puppeteer man
✨️ Breaking into a church parking lot, lol
✨️ Hyping up our ministering Elders

God is good. He answers prayers for real.
—Sister Robertson☆

My face, featuring others!

Fyi, I love a good letter!
Sister Isabelle Robertson 
3301 W Gonzales Road
Oxnard CA 93036
UNITED STATES

No comments:

Post a Comment

NEEDS PICTURES July 20, 2026: The One With The Bolo Ties

  Monday P-DAY!!! We played Rage Cage with the greenies and it was honestly so fun! #tired  Tuesday Weekly planning! The day was so hot, dis...