Monday
P-DAY!!!
The District got together and played games at the Institute building, very fun! Pool, ping pong, the game of life and sequence! Sister Valerie came over and played games with us too! She is a senior service missionary! We love her! Afterwards we went downtown and stopped at so many of the cutie boutiques and thrift stores!
Tuesday
Weekly planning! This was the start of the rain! Mostly just sprinkling and overcast skys! It was awesome! Lots of wandering around campus.
Wednesday
We had a couple lessons and a stop by. Lots of time spent on campus, which is always fun. I'm really liking all the walking time! We had institute and a lesson with Devon and he is go for his baptismal interview!!!
Thursday
Such a good day filled with miracles! We were supposed to meet with some friends and they never showed up, so we decided to knock on a couple of doors nearby and we found two friends! So cool! We got to go to Paso and have a lesson with a new member Kiana! She is so fun! And her testimony is so strong. We had a really cool meeting with our friend Drew, he has got so deep deep doctorin questions and he does very thorough research! Dinner was with the Riries! They took us to a fantastic Mexican restaurant! It's a tradition they always take the missionaries that are newer to the area!
Friday
We had a Zoom meeting with the mission, we talked about faith and miracles! Faith needs to come first and then there will be miracles! Always expect miracles, pray for them and the more you see the more they will appear in our lives! CC had us over for dinner! We had salmon, I don't think I hate it but I don't think I really like it either. For dessert we had strawberries and chocolate! Her family every year buys a 10 pound chocolate bar and they just munch on it all year!
Saturday
It poured rain! All day! Amazing! We walked a lot which was so fun! Devon had his interview and we are a go for next Sunday!!! I am so excited for him! We are making cookies and sister Valerie will bring a cake! We did church calls, which is just when we call all of our friends and remind them about church, not a single person answered their phone. But Devon came so all is well!
Sunday
I gave a talk! I was given nothing to go off of because he as in Bishop just wanted me to talk about me, so ya! It was so good, the spirit was so strong and not a dry eye in sight! It's so empowering to see the spirit able to work through me and help me testify of truth! I got so many hugs and handshakes, lol. I loved it. After church we had lunch with the Bishop, he grilled burgers 10/10! Here is the link if you want to give it a read, don't be surprised that it contains near identical information to my farewell talk, lol. Reuse, Reduce, Recycle, if you know what i mean.
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1VwYfpNOE8ELoo5h5cuE3_FvDUwTbRrTuFvnDk3iJJ8w/edit?usp=sharing
✨️GLIMMERS✨️
✨️ The rain!
✨️ Gluten free tim tams
✨️ Bishop Ririe
✨️ Tacos
✨️ Sister Waite and her amazing piano skills, sometimes she lets me sing with her!
✨️ 5 Guys peanuts, ill put a couple in my pocket before I leave the house, lol. They are actively saving my life
God is good. He loves you. Jesus loves you. I love you.
—Sister Robertson☆
My face, featuring others!
https://photos.app.goo.gl/ad3CPtQnzGanYrXy8
No comments:
Post a Comment