Monday, July 27, 2026

Monday, May 11, 2026: The One Where She Has Her First Baptism!


 Monday

P-DAY!!!
Volleyball!!!
I'm absolutely terrible but I always have so much fun! And I did not get hit in the face this time, lol. District council was so good, Sister Bartlet challenged the district to compliment their companion before we prayed and went to bed, every night. We have been doing it and honestly I love it. Mood booster for myself but also taking the time to think about what I love about Sister Waite has been so cool.

Tuesday
Weekly planning!
Good day! We started planning for Devon's baptism!!! We did our daily contact at McDonald's and got a sweet treat, I tried the Derpy Mcflurry honestly not bad,lol

Wednesday
Exchanges with Sister Bartlet! She is so fun! I am in what you would call a bro zone, we are the only sisters. So our STL, Sister Barlet, is almost 45 minutes away from us. We drive halfway and meet up in a parking lot. Honestly feels like we are a divorced family and mom and dad are switching kids, lol.
Waffle wednesday so of course I had to drag Sister Bartlett to the Institute! Love a good waffle! We found so many cool people!!! We had 3 friends show up to institute, so amazing!

Thursday
What a day, when I say we locked in we locked it! We found 6 new friends today!!! Usually we find 1 or maybe 2, but 6!!! It was such a cool day! We had a surprise birthday party for the Bishop's wife that night, she wasn't very surprised but she had the biggest smile on her face the whole time!!!

Friday
Interviews! It was very fun to see President and Hermana Rodriguez again. I seriously love them. We talked about obedience and why we are obedient. There are good, better and best, best is when we obey out of love. And oh man do I love Jesus. 
In my interview we talked a lot about Joy. Let me tell ya its been hard to feel like I have joy. I know Joy will come its just a matter of keep on keeping on.

Saturday
Parker is going to be getting BAPTIZED!!! Add it to the calendar folks May 31st, it's very exciting! We got so much done this day, for real! Devon's baptism prep was almost all done! Sister Waite made cookies! She's an amazing baker!

Sunday
Big, big, big day!!!
DEVONS BAPTISM!!!
It was so amazing! Very stressful but everything worked out in the end! Our friend Ryan came to church and should be coming next week! Dinner with the Felys! An amazing day, truly.

✨️GLIMMERS✨️
✨️ Devons baptism!!!
✨️ Parker is going to be baptized!!! May 31st!!!
✨️ Spending the day with Sister Bartlet
✨️ Thursday!!!
✨️ Emma Nissen 
✨️ Gluten free Oreos!
✨️ 🐞

God is good. He answers prayers for real. Jesus loves you and so do I!
—Sister Robertson☆

My face, featuring others!

Fyi, I love a good letter!
Sister Isabelle Robertson 
3301 W Gonzales Road
Oxnard CA 93036
UNITED STATES



DurrpyMcflurry


I was trying to find a light blue one...



Lol

The Deans garage! Can you peek my name?

Enjoy, lol

⚠️Bereal⚠️

Happy Birthday Sister Waite


DEER

Birthday with the Riries!

We sang happy birthday way loud, you're welcome Sister Waite!

I made a man

I'm an artist

Happy Mothers Day!!!


Dinner at CCs S. Waite, Me, Jane, Cole, Tyler, Bryce, CC

Happy birthday milkshakes!!!

Bishop Ririe, Sister Ririe, S. Waite, me



IFPMG last zoom!

Morro Bay District E. Berlin, Cook, Larson, Holt, Watson, Sullivan, Me, S. Waite


No comments:

Post a Comment

NEEDS PICTURES July 20, 2026: The One With The Bolo Ties

  Monday P-DAY!!! We played Rage Cage with the greenies and it was honestly so fun! #tired  Tuesday Weekly planning! The day was so hot, dis...