Monday, July 27, 2026

Monday, May 11, 2026: The One With the Birthday

 Monday

P-DAY!!!
Elder Berlin set up a killer activity, minute to win it games! We made brownies blindfolded, dribbled basketballs across the court, pictionary, and many others. It was pretty fun! I got to call Ben in the afternoon for a bit and that was truly a blessing, he's too cool. It's wild to think how we are literally all the way across the country from each other! Dynamic duo tho, serving God and Country! ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ

Tuesday
Cinco de mayo!!!
Weekly planning! Killer as always. The Deans had us over for dinner, taco Tuesday! We filled up on gas which means a sweet treat!!! I live for the days we get to go fill up on gas.


Wednesday
Waffles! I am seriously going to miss them! Our Zone leaders have been posting Breal challenges in our group chat, today it was 7am! The morning faces go hard, lol. Institute dinner was a really amazing homemade chili, sweet and a little spice, also a little haunted???

Thursday
CC took us to hoagies for lunch, I got a taco, so so so good!
We drove up to Paso to see our new member Kiana! I absolutely adore this woman! This was also the hottest day of my existence. We were stuck in a car for 40 minutes, no Ace with the sun shooting us with its killer razor of death. When we got back we did our study at starbucks and got a sweet treat. #worthit
Later we had dinner with Kelsie! Member meals for the win!

Friday
It was hot, the lying weather app said it was 67 and yet I was ready to die. Uv was a whopping 8. I miss the cold. Panda Friday! Last Friday of the transfer we went and got our fortunes from panda. They supposedly predicted the upcoming transfer. It's lookin good for me, lol. 

Saturday
HAPPY BIRTHDAY SISTER WAITE!!! Such a fun day! Lots and lots of walking. It was so fun to celebrate her tho! The Riries took us to dinner! We tried out Cool Cat Cafe, or rather known by the locals Cool Cats. 10/10 There milkshakes absolutely to die for! We made sister Waite a cake and headed home! Good day!


Sunday
Happy Mothers Day!!!
No friends at church today but that was to be expected, they are with their mother's, very important stuff. I got some flowers, chocolate and strawberries covered in chocolate in Relief Society, 10/10. I love being a woman! We had dinner with CC. Oh man, so much fun! It was all the people who didn't have mothers they could go to. So fun vibes 10/10 my face hurts from all the laughter. I got to call my mom and it just so happened Ben was calling her at the same time! So that was a blast! Then we had a Zoom with the mission. Last Sunday of the transfer they have the departing missionaries give their testimonies, there was only one missionary leaving, which apparently had never happened before so that was fun and wild!

✨️GLIMMERS✨️
✨️ Sister Waites birthday ๐ŸŽ‚ 
✨️ 6 MEMBER MEALS!!!
✨️ Crystal! (She's a new friend)
✨️ Homemade kool-aid electrolytes 
✨️ Cheapo popsicles 
✨️ Sunday

God is good. He answers prayers for real.
Jesus loves you and so do I!!!
—Sister Robertson☆

My face, featuring others!

Fyi, I love a good letter! ;)
Sister Isabelle Robertson 
3301 W Gonzales Road
Oxnard CA 93036
UNITED STATES

No comments:

Post a Comment

NEEDS PICTURES July 20, 2026: The One With The Bolo Ties

  Monday P-DAY!!! We played Rage Cage with the greenies and it was honestly so fun! #tired  Tuesday Weekly planning! The day was so hot, dis...